Revlon Natural black hair colors
  • I really love most of the Revlon products
  • This hair color is little costly but dear girls I think in case of our health and beauty we must choose the best product

• by shree

Revlon Natural black is the hair color from Revlon, which is too good for me. Because the black color hair suits my face best then using any other colors.

The Revlon natural black hair color

gives me the perfect natural black color to my hair and it makes my hair look naturally black and attractive.

I really love most of the Revlon products.

The Revlon lipsticks are my favourite.

...

• The Revlon natural black hair color also contains conditioner, so I don’t really need to take a lot of care about my hair after applying the color to my hair.

The color stays on my hair

for a longer time then usual when I tried the other brands.

This hair color is little costly but dear girls I think in case of our health and beauty we must choose the best product.

Try it.

Peter Atkinson says :

Do you have any ready made black hair dye cream? What I mean is do you have a black form of the cream that is ready made to dye the hair as soon as you open the cream and does not have to be mixed with water or any other lotion or liquid prior to dying? If so, what is the name and where can i get it? If not, why don`t you have it? So, I am looking for a ready made permament black hair dye or cream that is already mixed ready for use and does not need to be mixed with anything else whether water or other lotion.

Galega says :

There isn’t any ready made hair dye cream from Revlon. In fact, you should not look for that as it is always better to prepare the dye just before you use them. This is actually the norm and followed by all manufacturers.

Gloria says :

pl give advice whether revlon natural black hair dye gives any reaction on skin or giddyness or it affects eye sight becuse I tried all brands except your brand . Pl. clarify it

Galega says :

It can give some reaction on skin. Even the manufacturer suggests first time users to go for skin allergy test or patch test, before applying it. If everything turns out to be fine after patch test, you can apply it.

Just avoid contact with your eyes and then there should not be any problem to your eyes because of the use of this hair dye.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31612254640731/k2311a126/12.6.07