Bingo chips
  • The potato chips are my favourite snack, which I am ready to eat always
  • The taste is good and even the cost is good, I mean it is less in prise comparatively but contains good quality potato chips
  • I recommend this product for the food lovers

• by shree

The potato chips are my favourite snack, which I am ready to eat always. I have tried many brands of potato chips, such as the Haldiram potato chips, Lays potato chips and Leher namkeen etc.

Recently I tried the Bingo potato chips.

The Bingo is a new brand of potato chips introduced recently.

The taste is good and even the cost is good, I mean it is less in prise ...

• comparatively but contains good quality potato chips.

These potato chips tastes little salty, little tangy and also little sweet.

Over all it has a good combination of tastemaker.

The Bingo potato chips are packed

in a thick plastic, which locks its freshness for a longer time and keeps the chips crispy for a long time.

And the price is the main attraction of this product.

I recommend this product for the food lovers.

sagar says :

what are the reviews of bingo chips?

Galega says :

Bingo has taken a lead in the highly competitive chips market in India. It is marketed by ITC, one of the biggest corporate houses of India. It is made of pulses (dal), unlike any other regular snack available in the market. Pulse Chips are completely baked and are an extremely good source of protein dietary fibre.

Karen says :

what are the flavors of bingo chips?

me.glenrose says :

there’s premium salted, cream and onion, red chili biji, masala remix, juicy tomato ketchup, fiery red tomato, and oye pudina.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27612254600731/k2311a126/12.6.07