Bajaj almond drops hair oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even I tried it on my hair for a few days and I want to share my experience after using it

• by shree

The Bajaj almond drops hair oil is a product, which my sister uses for her hair. Even I tried it on my hair for a few days and I want to share my experience after using it.

This hair oil is made using

the almonds.

Almonds are good for our body and also for our hair.

This hair oil is very lite and non sticky.

I never used to put any hair oils for my hair.

But since I have tried the Bajaj almond ...

Bajaj almond drops hair oil
gokila says :

does we want to add coconut oil with almond oil?

Galega says :

It is not a good idea to add these two different oil before using that. I would suggest you to rather use them at different time - after bathing in the morning and the other before going to bed.

sharmila says :

Where to purchase this oil and how much is the price?

Galega says :

It is available throughout India. You can ask about it from any retail shop. It will cost you Rs. 60 for 100 ml bottle.

Steena says :

I bought almond drops hair oil 300 ml , it costs Rs. 95. Is that the real price? And i would like to add one more thing , that is , the oil is very much scented that it brings headache sometimes. why is it so much scented?

Galega says :

The price is much more than what you had written. May be, it was Rs. 95 few years back. Now, it will cost you Rs. 170 for 300 ml. I have bought one bottle of 100 ml for Rs. 60.

The smell is one thing that I really don’t like about this oil. I have even asked my wife to not use it while I am at home. But, my wife doesn’t have any problem. My mother is also using it without any issue. I think the smell is problematic only for few people. You are one among them.

y shailaja says :

How many times we have to use this bajaj almond hair oil in a week for good result

Galega says :

You should use it minimum 3 times a week to expect good results. You can increase the frequency depending on the nature of your hair.

Bansi says :

dear sir, due to some reason my hair has got damage and sclp has become dry, as result my good healthy hair growth since chilhood has changed in to scanty hair and dry scalp, so please let me know if Bajaj Almond Drops hair oil can help me in this? and in what amount? surely i neeed to pay attention in diet too -BANSI

Galega says :

Yes, you can use Bajaj Almond Hair oil. It can help you. One more thing, it doesn’t have any side effects. Hence, you should be free from any worry about any issues in the future.

You should take little amount of oil (around 10 ml) and use it on your scalp/hair roots. Don’t just let your hair get drenched with this oil.

I would also suggest you to consult a hair specialist to get some opinion.

gokila says :

i would like to know whether bajaj almond oil will be a cure for dandruff.. i have dandruff and my hair is falling so much.. give me a solution.

Galega says :

Bajaj Almond Hair Oil may be a good solution for hair falling problem. However, it isn’t supposed to get rid of dandruff. I think a specialized anti dandruff shampoo may help you in this case (along with using this hair oil).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31612254540731/k2311a126/12.6.07