Whipro baby soft diapers  » Baby care  »
  • I am satisfied with this product and I recommend it for all the babies to be used

• by shree

I have been using the Whipro baby soft diapers for my baby. Actually now my child is 4 years old.

And I have used many brands of diapers for my child during his babyhood.

But I am satisfied a lot with the whipro

baby soft diapers.

It is so because these diapers are very soft and easy to use.

As I have seen most of the babies feel very much comfortable to be in the whipro baby soft diapers and it is the same with my baby ...

• too.

These diapers are also very cheap, but contain good quality material in the diapers, which does not cause any rashes or damage to the soft skin of our babies.

It is easy to wear and also easy to remove.

I have used

the same whipro baby soft diapers 2 to 3 times when it was not too much wet for my baby and still the gum tape was in a very good condition.

I am satisfied with this product and I recommend it for all the babies to be used.

Whipro baby soft diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54612254500731/k2311a126/12.6.07