Pampers Swaddlers
  • All of them worked basically like they were supposed to during the day, but at night when changes are farther apart- they leaked onot the PJ's and woke up the sleeping baby, which wakes up a sleeping mommy, so needless to say no one is happy with a faulty diaper
  • However, Swaddlers (which are used for babies who are new born to 6 mo)

• by ashley

After an endless search for diapers that don’t leak at night, I’ve found that Pampers work best for my babies. I have a 2 yr old daughter and a 2 month old daughter, I was able to experiment alot on different diapers with my oldest.

I

tested all the name brands and a few off brands.

All of them worked basically like they were supposed to during the day, but at night when changes are farther apart- they leaked onot the PJ’s and woke up the sleeping baby, which wakes up a ...

• sleeping mommy, so needless to say no one is happy with a faulty diaper.

For our family the Pampers brand is the most effective at keeping night time leaks from happening and the occasional explosive bowel movement leaks too.

However, Swaddlers (which are used for babies who

are new born to 6 mo.

) have netting inside the diaper that occasionally sticks to the babies bottom when wet.

I find that it does not seem to bother the baby when it’s being removed, but it kind of bothers me; it reminds me of removing a band-aid.

Pampers Swaddlers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54512254000731/k2311a125/12.5.07