Reaction by Kenneth Cole Men’s Wallet  » Other  »
  • I looked for it in the Malls and saw one at $39.99 which in my opinion is a great value for something that is of high quality
  • I highly recommend it for someone looking for a gift for this Christmas season as well

• by chad

I’ve had my Reaction by Kenneth Cole Men’s Wallet since Christmas last year. A friend gave it to me as a gift and i immediately used it after i opened it.

I admire it’s luxurious look and style and the fact that it has multiple pockets for calling cards and

credit cards as well.

It is tight enough that it holds my Credit cards tucked safely.

Also, It’s black leather design is perfect for the work environment that i have since i work in an office that is very sophisticated from clothes to furnitures.

I looked for it in the ...

• Malls and saw one at $39.

99 which in my opinion is a great value for something that is of high quality.

It will be a year old after this Christmas, and still the exterior looks really good.

No noticeable fraying or damage at all.

Also the insides are still pretty

intact.

It even still smells greatly of leather.

Overall, i really love this wallet.

It has endured a lot for me and still functions and looks greatly.

I highly recommend it for someone looking for a gift for this Christmas season as well.

I was given one and i loved it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12512253940731/k2311a125/12.5.07