Nokia 6267
  • I can store the movie clips and images and many of my favourite music
  • Over all I can say this is a wonderful phone and I love it
  • I can recommend this phone to every one who whish to buy a new phone

• by shree

My husband has presented me this beautiful cell phone, which is from Nokia. The model number is Nokia 6267. I have been using it since 1 year with a lot of fun and satisfaction.

I don’t have any complaints to lodge about it at all. This phone is quite enough for me and this is what the kind of phone, which I was

expecting to buy, but got as a surprise gift from my husband.

Any ways, here are some of the specifications of this cell phone. This phone has 2 cameras of 2-mega pixels.

The cameras have the excellent flash and 8x digital zooming. I can browse Internet using this camera and can have the video calls.

It has a very fast downloading capacity.

• The keypad is little bigger one, which is easy to operate.

It has the memory capacity up to 4 GB and is expandable one. I can store the movie clips and images and many of my favourite music.

The Nokia 6267 also features the talk time of 6. 5 hours up to 12.

5 days of standby time. There is nothing else that I

can expect from this phone and I have got every thing packed in this small cute looking phone, which is foldable.

It is also very easy for me to select the tracks of the music using this phone. Over all I can say this is a wonderful phone and I love it.

I can recommend this phone to every one who whish to buy a new phone.

Nokia 6267

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37412253921031/k2311a124/12.4.07