JetBlue Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • I had a very nice experience with the Jet Blue airlines
  • I can recommend every flight lovers to catch the Jet Blue airlines to get the comfort and all other good facilities
  • For me the Jet blue airlines are the best choice to go to USA always

• by baba

I had a very nice experience with the Jet Blue airlines. Actually the flights are very good and all the flights of the Jet Blue airlines look brand new and cool. The cushion of the seat is also very good and comfortable.

I have flied to USA for many times but it was for the first time I caught the flight from Jet Blue airlines. The food served her is also very tasty

and especially the blue colored potato chips, which are given at the end of the flight, are too tasty.

I feel it very much comfortable even during the long hours of the flight. The toilets are very clean.

The Jet Blue airlines don’t cover many cities compared to the other flights but rest all the matter with this particular airline is good. The fair of the ticket is a bit more comparatively, but ...

• even the services are good comparing to other airways.

My uncle used to tell me to catch the flights of Jet Blue airlines always but this was for the first time I tried it and I am very happy with this. I can recommend every flight lovers to catch the Jet Blue airlines to get the comfort and all other good facilities.

The main advantage of having a trip by the flights of the

Jet Blue airlines is that the waiting time is very less. All these flights are almost reach the destination timely (except during the worst climate conditions).

The food served in this flight is always fresh. We can also watch the movies and the TV programs in the Cable TV provided.

For me the Jet blue airlines are the best choice to go to USA always. I recommend this one to every one.

JetBlue Airlines
    Luvaughn says :

I travelled on Jet Blue in September to Fort Myers with my husband for the first time. The flight was on time, extra leg room very spacious and flight attendants cordial. It was great to pay less for a comfortable flight in comparison to the competition. Way to go Jet Blue.

sara says :

I agree with you completely. I did not feel squashed at all and the flight was great for the price

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40412253901031/k2311a124/12.4.07