Tucson Travel  » Travel  »
Arizona - USA
  • I felt that the drive is very impressive and along the way, I noticed some great rock formations and lots of breath-taking vista points
  • As for the wildlife in Tucson, it was also great and amazing but one thing that I dislike was that once the night came, all the creepy crawlies would come out

• by deadpoet
      I have been with my family to Tucson before and it is located in Arizona, USA. There are a pretty alright list of hotels there that I find O.K to be at. However, the weather there throughout was kind of hot, and I felt the need to look for shelter the whole time.

The weather appeared to be kind of hot and at times, I felt it was just too hot. There are great shopping to be done though there and the art community looked great as well, with lots of vibrant and vivid colors. My parents found it to be extravagantly hot and a lot of times, my dad appeared to lose his temper because of the fact that he could not stand the heat.

But we talked to one local who had been staying

there since the year 1990 and he said that there tend to be a cheap desert living in Tucson, and life could be very easy and laid back, if you succumb yourself to it. Sounds like a very lazy life to me. But one thing that I observed there is the fact that the sunsets in Tucson are the most beautiful and I have never seen such beauty in my life. The sky looked very orangy and pinkish and I loved the bright sunlight shining through. Basically, as a tourist, one could find a desert museum and also some other nice mountains. My family and I went to the Santa Catalina Mountains and we rented a car and went all up to the top of the mountain area and it was so gorgeous. Seeing ...

• the landscapes from there was so breathtaking and the wind was really great and all. There was also the Catalina Highway, and driving through there was also a breeze for me. I felt that the drive is very impressive and along the way, I noticed some great rock formations and lots of breath-taking vista points. Then, when we went to the top of the mountain, we stopped at the Mt. Lemmon Cafe and it was a great thing there because there was also a cabin rental. I felt that it was really great and I loved it so much. The weather there throughout was great too, and I prayed that there would not be any storm or lightning whatsoever. I felt that it was really a great place on top of the mountain there
        and I ate some snacks and the pie was really great and tasty. I loved it so much.

As for the wildlife in Tucson, it was also great and amazing but one thing that I dislike was that once the night came, all the creepy crawlies would come out. That includes spiders, tarantulas and the likes, ewwwwwww. There were also cockroaches and all kinds of creepy crawlies creatures. I felt that that would be the only cons that I really find.

Last but not least, the food in Tucson wasn’t that bad and there was one bar called Bar Toma, which is located in the downtown area. I find the bar very cozy and filled with lots of beautiful decorations and the food and drinks there were not bad. Of course, not the alcoholic drinks though, ha!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38312253581031/k2311a123/12.3.07