Friends  » TV  »
  • I think the show is funny and entertaining
  • I enjoyed the intro song to Friends when the show starts

• by MysticPen

Friends is a pretty good show. I think the show is funny and entertaining. How ever I think the show has way to many characters in it. It’s way to crowded with so many people trying to tell their story in the show. I

also think that show has not real point to it. But the show is still pretty good. Friends is about a bunch of friends living together in the city. They are very funny and do crazy things.

I enjoyed the intro song to Friends when ...

• the show starts. It has a nice uplifting tune to it. It’s a pretty good song and it’s a nice tune to listen to while you wait for the show to begin.

If you like comedy and like to laugh you will enjoy Friends. It’s

a pretty funny show. My favorite character is Phebe. I think she is very funny and I enjoyed when she sung “Smelly cat” on the show. Overall I think Friends is a good show. The show is not great but it is not the worst either.

Friends

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10312253490831/k2311a123/12.3.07