Scrubs  » TV  »
2.0
  • But I don't think I can blame it on the actors
  • Another thing I don't like about the show is that there are way to many characters

• by MysticPen

Well what can I say about the TV show Scrubs. I have to say that this is one of the worst TV shows I have seen in my life. I don’t know if it is because I hate hospitals or because of the bad acting but I hate it.

The show Scrubs is basically about a bunch of people who work in a hospital. This show is horrible in my view. I can not stand the characters in the show. I don’t find the show funny at all, and I wish these people would really stop trying to ...

• be funny. But I don’t think I can blame it on the actors. No it is the writers who have made this show bad.

Another thing I don’t like about the show is that there are way to many characters. There is not enough time to focus on them all.

And then when I did get to know a character that character annoyed me to no end. This show really makes me angry and I feel like breaking the TV every time I watch it.

If you like funny show then skip Scrubs. This is probably one of the worst shows ever made.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10312253480831/k2311a123/12.3.07