Sushi Abbotsford
Abbotsford, Victoria, Australia
  • The cons are not quite so easy to define, as I had such a lovely experience

• by Kazashmaza

Sushi Sushi is located near coles in the Victoria Gardens shopping centre on Victoria Street in the heart of Abbotsford.

Serving a collection of fresh regular sushi selections as well as a number of fresh gourmet selections, Sushi Sushi are well stocked to suit the sushi

lovers’ needs and wants.

When I arrived at the store, I was greeted instantly. Thumbs up to the staff at Sushi Sushi! My food arrived quickly and the presentation was immaculate!

My first bite into my ’special california roll’ was divine. The roll was so fresh ...

• that it went down so smoothly!

So what were the pros of Sushi Sushi… The service was promt and friendly, the store was clean and well organised, the selection was great and the food was even better.

The cons are not quite so easy to define, as

I had such a lovely experience. However, pricing was fairly average at $2.50 a roll but the fresh taste overruled any discrepencies that I had of the price before I began.

Would I go back to Sushi Sushi in Abbotsford? Definately. It rated 5 Stars with me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24312253290831/k2311a123/12.3.07