HarryandDavid.com
  • But it's not all, Harry and David store have most delicious deserts, andies, pastries and fruits basket gifts you can think of

• by Gem James

Looking for X-Mas tree? I just got one on HarryandDavid. com .

It’s a real tree , all decorated and ready to go.

I simply love it! It’s about 20-30 inches tall, and can be planted into the ground after the holidays if you choose to, so next Christmas

you have one trouble less!They have all kinds of different styles for an office, hotel lobby or a cozy corner in your home.

Most of all I liked that the description and the reality of what I received match to a T.

It’s always nice to get what you ...

• paid for! Very impressed.

On top of all, they shipped so fast, I was only expecting it 3 days later, and got it surprisingly early.

I’ m really enjoying the style! It’s very sweet, very creative and even has electric lights! But it’s not all, Harry and

David store have most delicious deserts, andies, pastries and fruits basket gifts you can think of.

They offer them every holiday and year around.

I first found out about them from a catalog I got in mail, and now their web-site address is on my Faves list!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46312253280831/k2311a123/12.3.07