Coco Mademoiselle  » Perfume  »
1.5
  • The smell WAS the perfume, as I've tried it several times and I definitely don't reccomend this- my advice is to try a tester in the shop and think about if you can really bear to stink of fruit wine all the time

• by emma

Recently I was given a small container of this perfume as a gift- Great! I thought, Free Chanel perfume!

However, the first time I wore it in public, I started thinking the people in my church were alchaholics-

it took me a while to realise this smell was me and the much-famed Chanel perfume!

That’s strange, I thought, The last Chanel perfume I had didn’t smell this bad- the smell reminds me of fruit wine. The smell ...

• itself isn’t too bad (although I despise it) but I reckon if I wore this perfume out and about people would assume I was an alchaholic- NOT good for church or such occassions!

The smell WAS the perfume,

as I’ve tried it several times and I definitely don’t reccomend this- my advice is to try a tester in the shop and think about if you can really bear to stink of fruit wine all the time!

I most certainly can’t.

Coco Mademoiselle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56212252980831/k2311a122/12.2.07