Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream Pot I bought was 300ml ( a reasonable size ) and gbp 6.99 (approx $11) in BOOTS
  • However, I don't like the fact that cream usually manages to get on the outside of all containers- but I did not have this problem with Nivea

• by emma

The Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream Pot I bought was 300ml ( a reasonable size ) and gbp 6.99 (approx $11) in BOOTS.

I usually don’t spend much on cosmetics, and my skin is still pretty young, but sometimes I get patches of dry skin.

I thought £7.00 is a lot for a little tub of cream, should I really get it?” But I have had Nivea samples before,

and they had worked great, so I bought the tub online and soon received it through the mail.

The appearance of the tub is great - simple and it can fit into my handbag. However, I don’t like the fact that cream usually manages to get on the outside of all containers- but I did not have this problem with Nivea!

I tried the cream on my face ...

• the next day, as I say, in winter my face gets very dry in some places. The cream was very soft and I left it on during the day- it was not visible.

At the end of the day, my skin felt visibly smoother but the dry patches were not gone so I kept using the cream- and after about a week my skin was as smooth

as a baby’s! Even better, the dry patches had gone!

Nivea is very easy to apply and is strictly no-fuss. The cream pot will last you a long time- but not long enough for the price it is! I’d reccommend Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream to people who need added moisture and give it 8/10! Maybe it’d even reach a 9/10 - if only the price was lower!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31212252970831/k2311a122/12.2.07