Ciplox  » Medicine  »
  • When ever myself or any of my patients had enteric fever,ENT infection, post- operative or any kind of fever with unknown origin, I prefer to start Tablet Ciplox (500mg for adult and accordingly for children) after blood investigations

• by ricky1512

for adult and accordingly for children) after blood investigations. Every time it gave me very good result. It is taken twice daily. I had also safely given it to children also.

I rarely had any adverse effect by this medicine, so it is my drug of choice as far as anti-biotic is consult. Though some time there may occur skin rash, nausea,

• Ciplox
      headache, diarrhoea, dizziness, confusion , abdominal discomfort etc.

The main content of Tablet Ciplox is ciprofloxacin. It is available in 100, 250, 500, 750 mg. Because of its broad spectrum

effect, it is largely used. It is also available in injection form. As it is effective in multiple infection, it can cure any associated hidden infection also. Always start it after your doctor�s advise.

ashwani says :

iam having mild fever last 4 days… sometimes i feel itiness on my panis…. shold i take ciplox 500 mg

Galega says :

Ciplox 500 mg is an antibiotic. Though, this is now considered a low level antibiotic. You can use it in the case of fever. Along with this, you should also use paracetamol and a b-complex capsule.

Please remember, if you have previously taken lots of antibiotic medicine, you may have to take higher. Ciplox may not work in that situation.

Aryan says :

Sidefect of ciplox.

Galega says :

Diarrhea and stomach pain are common side effects of Ciplox. However, it happens rarely. If you take this medicine for short period of time, you may not feel any side effects.

Take a B-Complex capsule with it, and you will be perfectly safe.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26212252890831/k2311a122/12.2.07