Glimet  » Medicine  »
  • I started all precautions like diet control, exercise, blood pressure control etc. There are lots of materials, medicine and more available for diabetes
  • Some time I had hypoglycemic effects like drowsiness, lethargy, headache etc. It is also available in double strength dose as Tablet Glimet DS( 500mg of metformin and 5mg of glipizide)

• by ricky1512
      I use Tablet Glimet as anti-diabetic medicine. When first time I was detected high blood glucose level, I was very much confused and tense. I gone through lots of literature, opinions, review and more. I started all precautions

like diet control, exercise, blood pressure control etc. There are lots of materials, medicine and more available for diabetes.

I started Tablet Glimet ( it contains 250mg of metformin and 2.5 mg of glipizide). It gave me wonderfull ...

• result. My blood sugar level remains with in normal range. I monitor my blood glucose and maintain dose of medicine accordingly. Some time I had hypoglycemic effects like drowsiness, lethargy, headache etc.

It is also available in double strength

dose as Tablet Glimet DS( 500mg of metformin and 5mg of glipizide). I always advice other to moniter your blood and urine sugar level on regular bases during treatment. Take advise of physician before starting medicine.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26212252880831/k2311a122/12.2.07