The Mist (movie)  » Movies  »
  • I love a good mystery and I really enjoy Stephen Kings books, and usually enjoy the film adaptations

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

We went to the movies last night and watched the film entitled the Mist, based on a novel by Stephen King. I love a good mystery and I really enjoy Stephen Kings books, and usually enjoy the film adaptations.

This movie was really a good story, enough computer graphics to show the interation of the

creatures with the humans. A story that dealt with mass hysteria. There were common people trapped in a super market after a storm, and this Mist starts to engulf the city and surrounding areas. Like most of Kings novels this one takes place in his beloved Maine. It appears that the Army was ...

• trying to play GOd and open a window into another dimension, they screwed up and open the windo which allowed these creatures to enter our world.

The movie was good up until the last three minutes, I did not like the ending at all. I am hoping that when the movie comes out on video

which we will probably buy, it has an alternate ending and I might like that better.

it disappointedme because I did not like how it ended I understood why the main charachter did what he did, I just didn’t like it .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112911252420730/k2311a1129/11.29.07