Happy Feet Movie  » Movies  »
  • I really, really enjoyed watching the life of this unsual penguin

• by Pheonix6209

I saw “Happy Feet” earlier this year after seeing commercial’s for it on TV. I had been told that it was just going to be a cartoon version of another penguin documentary. However, this was not

at all the case! I really, really enjoyed watching the life of this unsual penguin. I was moved almost to tears, because it made me realize that we all are unique in some way and that ...

• is what makes us special as individuals.

This was a delightful moving animated movie about love and rejection of a penguin because this particular pengiun couldn’t sing the usual mating song, but instead could only dance.

In the end, he not only got the love he wanted, but saved the species as well. I won’t give it away, but if you haven’t watched this movie, do so! It is definately worth it!

Happy Feet Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112911252400630/k2311a1129/11.29.07