Donnie Darko movie  » Movies  »
  • I don't think I've ever had such high expectations on any film before

• by limonar
      The most refreshing american film from recent years was made by a young independent filmmaker named Richard Kelly. His style, both in the

visual aspect and with the narrative, is like a mixture between David Lynch and something completely new. It’s a dreamlike film about the teenage boy Donnie Darko and his strange personality. It touched my heart on an emotional level, but what really amazed me with Donnie ...

• Donnie Darko movie
      Darko was how beautiful it was despite the extremely low budget. Richard Kelly has had severe problems getting money for his next work,
      but it looks like it will be finished some time next year. I don’t think I’ve ever had such high expectations on any film before.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11161225240431/k2311a1216/12.16.05