Equate Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • I like the money I can save on a product that is just as great to use as the more name brand items

• by richmarie31

I use the equate brand baby wipes and I have used them since my oldest son was in diapers. I have three children, my second son is now 7 and my youngest is 4.

I used the baby wipes for the first time with my 7 year old, and continued until now.

I used them for

everything from diaper changes, to wiping food from their sensitive faces.

I like the money I can save on a product that is just as great to use as the more name brand items.

I used these for things also like getting food stains out of clothes like those stubborn baby carrots or squash.

I also ...

• use them for a quick eye make up remover.

The scent is delicate, the texture is great for quick cleanup.

I also use them for getting marks off the carpet, or walls.

The bathroom is a great place to keep them for those hard to clean bowel movements on my older children.

These are handy

to keep around and not expensive.

The wipes are not flushable, but the great thing is the expense I may spend on the wipes is saved every time my 7 year old wipes himself and uses two of these vs.

using a half roll of toilet paper.

Every mom or dad knows what I am talking about there…

Equate Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542911252150630/k2311a1129/11.29.07