Hyundai Gets  » Cars  »
  • So we went out and tried to find the best and most economical car that is also environment friendly
  • I decided to go after him and succeeded in getting ahead of him
  • It was amazing beating a 3.0 liter engine with my 1.6 car and was really pleased with it's performance
  • For my cost of $16,000 that me and my wife paid for it, i would have to say that it is of great deal
  • I recommend it to those consumers who are looking for more performance at a lesser price and maintenance

• by chad

The Hyundai Getz is a small compact car that my wife owns. She loves this car as it is very versatile yet small. It saves a lot of gas too which was a vital component before we decided on what car to purchase since the World Market for Petroleum has been off the roof this last couple of years.

So

we went out and tried to find the best and most economical car that is also environment friendly. This is exactly what we got with the Hyundai Getz.

I’ve driven it a number of times and am surprised with the burst of speed that it has since it’s only a 1. 6 liter engine under it’s hood.

I was undercut one ...

• time while driving our Getz by a Toyota Fortuner which has a 3. 0 liter engine, and angered with the aggressive way the driver blocked me of my lane.

I decided to go after him and succeeded in getting ahead of him. It was amazing beating a 3.

0 liter engine with my 1. 6 car and was really pleased with it’s performance.

For

my cost of $16,000 that me and my wife paid for it, i would have to say that it is of great deal. And with the continued savings that we will get with our gasoline consumptions makes it a better deal in the long run.

I recommend it to those consumers who are looking for more performance at a lesser price and maintenance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92911252020630/k2311a1129/11.29.07