Philips electric rice cooker  » Electronics  »
  • The new Philips electric rice cooker was a favourite gift for me on the occasion of the inauguration of my new house during last year
  • I like most of the products by the company Philips as they maintain the very good quality and the standard of the product

• by shree

The new Philips electric rice cooker was a favourite gift for me on the occasion of the inauguration of my new house during last year. The whole team of my colleagues have gifted me this wonderful gift.

I like most of

the products by the company Philips as they maintain the very good quality and the standard of the product.

Now I feel it so easy and quick to prepare hot and tasty boiled rice.

I use this electric rice cooker every ...

• day and I prepare boiled rice and some spiced rice in this cooker.

The only dis advantage of using such electric rice cooker is, that we have to pay little more electricity bill then usual, but the rice prepared using the Philips

electric rice cooker is very good and also very easy to make.

It has automatic timer and gets off automatically when the rice is boiled enough.

I can conclude saying that the Philips rice cooker would be the good choice to buy.

Are says :

Hello From India,Kindl give me details like price , Features and gutee or Wartee. Etc. Thank You.

Jules says :

You can check all the specs and features here: You didn’t mention the specific model but you can also check the prices there.

Galega says :

The current price of this rice cooker in India is Rs. 4500. You can get some discount during festive season at any Philips store. Further, there isn’t any guarantee. However, you can avail warranty of 2 years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162811251650530/k2311a1128/11.28.07