Parent’s Choice Diapers
Wal-Mart
  • In my opinion Parent's Choice diapers hold up just as good as all the higher priced diapers like Huggie's, pampers and luvs
  • We have been through the big name brands with our 17 month old and our 4 month old trying to see which one would stand up the best
  • In my experience Parent's Choice diapers that can be found at any Wal-Mart stood up to be just as good as the high brand names
  • I like to buy the boxes of diaper because they last longer for less money
  • If you are a parent or soon to be I would highly recommend trying Parent�s Choice I don�t think you will be disappointed

• by Orchid

Don’t always think that with big name brands and more money means better quality! In my opinion Parent’s Choice diapers hold up just as good as all the higher priced diapers like Huggie’s, pampers and luvs.

one would stand up the best. In my experience Parent’s Choice diapers that can be found at any Wal-Mart stood up to be just as good as the high brand names. Not only did they do the same job as the other brands they are also half the price. The sizes run the same. I like ...

• to buy the boxes of diaper because they last longer for less money. My 17 month old is walking all over the place and the diapers hold up with out sagging and tearing. They even hold up well to my 4 month old who squirms everywhere. I can honestly say I will continue using these diapers.

With times

being as hard as they are for everyone, my opinion is that Parent�s Choice is the way to go. They work great and are affordable.

If you are a parent or soon to be I would highly recommend trying Parent�s Choice I don�t think you will be disappointed. I would love to hear your opinion on this.

Parent's Choice Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542811251590530/k2311a1128/11.28.07