Avon Planet Spa hair reviver
  • The product is the same color as the bottle, which was kind of interesting
  • After rinsing and drying my hair, I noticed that my hair felt very soft, and it was manageable

• by Heather

Previously, I had been searching for a hair conditioner that actually worked while also making my hair soft. I’d come across quite a few products that left my hair lifeless and greasy looking. Some of them also didn’t even work very well. So, when I came across Avon’s Planet Spa Heat and Humidity Hair Reviver, I was hoping that it would

be different.

It comes in a green squeeze tube, and the directions say to use a generous amount of the product and to leave it in for up to 10 minutes. It also says to use it once a week. After purchasing the product, I shampooed my hair, and then did just as the directions said. The product is the same color ...

• as the bottle, which was kind of interesting. It’s a very smooth product that went onto my hair quite nicely. One word of warning to any that try it: it smells pretty bad.

However! I was very satisfied with the results. After rinsing and drying my hair, I noticed that my hair felt very soft, and it was manageable. For

once, my stubbornly knotted hair was cooperating. I am very glad I tried this product out, and I have a feeling it will even last me for awhile, since it’s only needed to used once a week.

This product would be a full 10/10 for me, but the smell of it is bad enough to bring it down to an 8/10 (still quite good).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711251251130/k2311a1127/11.27.07