Dabour honey  » Food  »
  • I feed a teaspoon of honey for my kids every day with the milk and my kids also enjoy the sweet taste of this honey

• by shree

As we all know about the good qualities of the honey, it is very good for our health. The honey contains many such essential vitamins, which are needed for our body.

It is a good habit to use the honey daily in our diet.

We can use it along with the juices instead of adding the sugar and also we can have it with the bread and also with some fruits.

But the honey, which we use, must be good in quality and pure.

So I only trust and use the Dabour honey.

...

• Dabour honey
      Dabour is the company, which produces much kind of herbal products.

The Dabour honey is 99% pure and is very good, thick and tasty.

I feed a teaspoon of honey for

my kids every day with the milk and my kids also enjoy the sweet taste of this honey.

The Dabour honey is costly but it is pure and contains very good quality.

Dabour honey
geetha says :

recently an article has come in hindu challenging the purity of the product.Why no reply again and again it is revealing the fact antibiotics hae been mixed up with dabour honey which is harmful to health why no reply from your side.I need clarification

Galega says :

The report was published by The Hindu and other Indian news papers about anitbiotics being found in branded honey. Actually, CSE had done the study. Only Himalaya and Patanjali responded, and obviously both of them rejected the study of CSE.

Dabur is yet to respond. It must be mentioned here that Dabur holds 75% of market share for honey in India. Being a consumer, your concern is just. I have also avoided using Honey since then. I have faith on Patanjali, but that is also dwindling of late.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272711251231130/k2311a1127/11.27.07