Tajmahal tea
  • This is the tea, which I can recommend to every tea lovers

• by shree

I am a tea lover and I have taste many kinds of tea of many brands. But the tea, which I always prefer to have, or the tea, which I always love to sip, is the Taj mahal tea.

This is the very

popular brand of tea, which is used by many people and also liked be many people.

The flavour, the colour and the aroma of this tea are very nice which makes me feel so fresh and energetic.

The tealeaves are also added in ...

• this tea powder, which makes the tea much tastier and better.

I use the Taj mahal tea in my house and serve the same to my guest.

Most of my guests or my friends say that I prepare very nice tea and the

super taste of this tea is very different.

The taj mahal tea is very much affordable which comes in very nice packing, which retains or locks its freshness till the pack is opened.

This is the tea, which I can recommend to every tea lovers.

pinku says :

please send me the list of taj hotel breakfast list and price lunch and dinner price list

Galega says :

The review is about Taj Mahal Tea. It is a tea brand based in India. You are talking about Taj Mahal Hotels (IMHO), one of the best hotel chains of India. For that, you need to directly contact Taj Mahal Customer care. The price fluctuate and depends on many factors, including season and guest frequency.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272711251201130/k2311a1127/11.27.07