Godrej frost free refrigerators  » Electronics  »
  • I am not happy with the Godrej refrigerator

• by shree

In my house we are using the Godrej frost-free refrigerator since 10 years. Actually the products of the company Godrej are not too good and they are quite average. And the refridgerator, which I am using

at present, is having the tough body made of fibre but the efficiency or the cooling system and other such functions of this refrigerator are not up to satisfaction. I have got it repaired for about 4 ...

• times during the last 3 years and even now it is not working too good. The storage capacity of this refrigerator is not very good and I feel there is very less space inside to store the
        items when I compare the refrigerators of other company of the same capacity. We are trying to sell this refrigerator to get some good discount to buy the other one. I am not happy with the Godrej refrigerator.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162711251181130/k2311a1127/11.27.07