Philips juicer mixer  » Electronics  »
  • My children and my husband love the fresh juices and I love to prepare it for them
  • I can recommend this machine to every one

• by shree

My husband brought the Philips juicer mixer for this festival for which I was waiting since a long time. I am the fan of all the products of the company Philips as they are very good in quality, durability and in

the standard.

My children and my husband love the fresh juices and I love to prepare it for them.

But now using the new Philips juicer mixer it is very easy for me to prepare the juice of any fruit ...

• just in few seconds, because unlike any other juicers the Philips juicer mixer also filters to juice and the juice extracted pulp of the fruits can be taken out separately and it can be thrown away.

It is also very easy

to operate this juicer mixer.

I prepare many kind of batter and also use this mixer to grind the food ingredients.

Using very less power this juicer mixer really works best for me.

I can recommend this machine to every one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162711251151130/k2311a1127/11.27.07