Pantene Pro V shampoo

• by shree

Pantene pro V is meant for Pantene pro Vitamin shampoo. This shampoo contains some essential vitamins, which really give some shine and strength to the hair. Among

all the kind of shampoos that I have used, I can say the Pantene pro vitamin shampoo is also very good. Because this shampoo is very gentle to my hair and it dose not damage the hair and is not very harsh for my hair. It contains some natural fruit extracts and some vitamins, which really make the ...
      • Pantene Pro V shampoo
      hair, look very shiny and silky. After using the Pantene pro v shampoo I don�t even need to use some hair conditioners as this shampoo alone is enough for me to maintain the good health of my hair and also to maintain the look of my hair. I think it is a good deal to buy this shampoo and I love it.
Pantene Pro V shampoo
gwendelyn barker says :

I purchased your large bottles of shampoo and conditioner I spent about 8.00 with tax. I was very very unhappy with this product it made my hair feel like dried out twiggs even using a small amount of conditioner in my hair when I got out of the shower there was no way I could get a comb through it it dried my hair out so bad I only used it twice I had to go buy differant more expensive shampoo to get my hair soft again. I would like a refund on these products or coupons for somthing differant. I bought it at target in buena park on 7 15 2010 my reciept is 2-0196-2082-0080-6139-4 VCD 752-823-745 the s for each bottle is 063050284 the other bottle is 063050287 my name is gwendelyn barker at 7142 orangethorpe av sp-11a buena pk ca 90621 phone 714-269-2765

Robin C says :

Pantene shampoo is by far the best shampoo that I have used. I really like the aroma. The lather of the shampoo is silky. I would recommend that all the Pantene products. They are quality products.

Atex says :

I tried Pantene Pro V. I might say that it doesn’t work for me. My main brand is Sunsilk, and it really takes care of my hair. I always get bouncy, smooth and shiny hair after washing with Sunsilk.

I do not mean this to say that Pantene Pro V is inferior to Sunsilk. I think that shampoo brands depend on the type of hair you have, your scalp, and the environment you’re in (cold, damp, dry temperature).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711251141130/k2311a1127/11.27.07