Pantene color care conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I wanted to test this product as I love to use the hair colours and I apply the hair colours to my hair a lot

• by shree

The Pantene color care conditioner is another product by Pantene. Many of my friends said that the Pantene color care conditioner is good and it really helps a lot to protect the hair color for a long time.

I wanted to test this

product as I love to use the hair colours and I apply the hair colours to my hair a lot.

I used the Pantene color care conditioner to my hair for some months.

After using it, I can say that this hair conditioner ...

• is good but not too good.

Because it only acts as a good conditioner for my hair.

In no way it protects my hair color.

Because before using this hair conditioner the hair color which I applied to my hair used to

stay for 2 to 3 months and even after using the Pantene color care conditioner the hair color remains on my hair for 3 months maximum.

So this conditioner has nothing to do with the hair colours and it is just a normal hair conditioner.

Pantene color care conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312711251131130/k2311a1127/11.27.07