Time Magazine  » Media  »
1.5
  • Out of each magazine, I think maybe 10 pages are worth reading
  • I haven�t even found an article interesting enough to clip out
  • I would be better off just paying full price for an issue if I see something worth reading

• by Steve

A few months ago, I got an offer from Time Magazine I couldn’t refuse; a year’s subscription for $15. I can see now why it was so cheap.

In the past, I could get Time Magazine and read it front to

back; being entertained by everything in it. Now, I usually go to one or two articles tops. Most of the other stuff in them either doesn’t interest me or is simply rehashing things I’ve read elsewhere a million times before.

• I certainly could care less about their opinion pieces.

Out of each magazine, I think maybe 10 pages are worth reading. It’s no wonder they end up in my recycle bin within a week. I haven�t even found an article interesting

enough to clip out.

My subscription will be running out shortly and I have no intention of renewing it. I would be better off just paying full price for an issue if I see something worth reading. And, I don’t see that happening either.

Time Magazine

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 392111251080530/k2311a1121/11.21.07