Seinfeld  » TV  »
2.5
  • Some episodes of Seinfeld are really funny
  • Jerry Seinfeld�s comedy is an acquired taste and, while you might laugh at some of the situations, there are just as many that bomb

• by Steve

When I was in college, Seinfeld was the show to watch. But, while I did watch it, and still do on occasion (re-runs), I was never a person who obsessed over it.

Some episodes of Seinfeld are really funny. And, episodes like �The Contest� or the �Soup Nazi� are very memorable.

But, when I was watching it, I also found that many of the episodes weren�t as funny as they could be. Jerry Seinfeld�s comedy is an acquired taste and, while you might laugh at some of the situations, there are just as many that bomb.

Probably the only character that gives ...

• me a laugh on a regular is Kramer (played by Michael Richards). But, that�s only because he reminds me of a couple of people I used to know.

The later shows were probably the worst; especially when they decided to do a whole plot line where they were pitching Seinfeld to

television studios. I could see the point they were trying to make (the show was originally rejected and ended up becoming a hit) but the jokes really didn�t work.

Still, if there�s nothing better on TV, this is a decent enough choice. At least you�ll have a 50/50 chance of getting a funny episode.

Seinfeld

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102111251060530/k2311a1121/11.21.07