Holiday Inn Montreal Airport
0.5
Montreal Airport
  • However, I would have to say that this review is going to be a negative one, for I have had not so good experience while I was in this particular hotel
  • I did see lot of families in this hotel and I would have to guess that they are a great, convenient place to get to the airport or something
  • It was worst that I didn't realize that the hotel did not accept cash for payment, and I almost argued because I thought that I did not bring my credit card along

• by deadpoet

Another hotel in the area of Montreal, PQ in Canada that I have been would be the Holiday Inn Montreal Airport. However, I would have to say that this review is going to be a negative one, for I have had not so good experience while I was in this particular hotel.

Make no mistake that the staff were all very friendly and I loved the exotic settings of the hotel in general. But other than that, I couldn’t find anything else to relate to which would be good for this hotel and if you want to have a few days’ stay in this hotel, you have to pay with a credit card, since cash is not accepted at all. Now, that is really strange and I don’t know why they have such a rule.

First of all,

the hotel is not strategic at all. We have to basically ask the hotel staff most of the time for directions like where is the toilet and stuff like that, and where is the restaurant. There seemed not to be a clear sign indicating these places and I find them truly a hassle. As for the other sections of the hotel, it was really hard to memorize once you have set your foot on a place and then you go to another place, and you will tend how to come to that place the next time. It is like being in a maze hotel or some sort. Though the theme of the hotel looked to be as in a tropical rain-forest which is cool, it personally felt like being in a real tropical rain-forest since we ...

• were 99% the whole time asking for directions.

In the Holiday in booklet, there was a mentioning of an outdoor pool, but I didn’t see one at all! I felt like a fool walking around and all, but never did find any of it. The staff were not helping at all. They were not rude at all, but they seemed to be in a daze and not understanding what was asked of them. I asked for a simple direction, which they even had to think. Perhaps they were also confused of the whole layout of the hotel, hmmmmmmm.

I did see lot of families in this hotel and I would have to guess that they are a great, convenient place to get to the airport or something. But the hotel is certainly not conducive enough for a

honeymooning couple or something and I felt that more could have been done.

The rooms were also not that great and I have to give a not so good opinion. It seemed that the carpets looked dirty and the toiletries were not replenished at all. It was worst that I didn’t realize that the hotel did not accept cash for payment, and I almost argued because I thought that I did not bring my credit card along. And my boyfriend didn’t too. So, we were at a dead end and did not know what to do, when suddenly, a kind gentleman decided to pay for us using his credit card, and we just had to give him the cash payment that we had. Luckily, for the 1 kind soul, for the Manager looked set in getting a credit card payment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22111250960530/k2311a1121/11.21.07