CD-R King Mini Vacuum Cleaner  » Electronics  »
  • I thought it did not have any power to suck any dirt at all
  • It really solved my cleaning problem around my workstation
  • For me, using the CD-R King Mini Vacuum is really convenient
  • It's really great and I recommend it to everybody

• by darbybelle

My CD-R King Mini Vacuum Cleaner came as a surprise to me. As small as it was, I’ve never quite expected it to be that good.

But I was so amazed by its performance.

I thought it did not have any

power to suck any dirt at all.

I used it in cleaning my keyboard and it was really so efficient.

My computer keyboard was almost spotless.

Nothing that I did or used before ever cleaned my computer keyboard as well as my ...

• CD-R King Mini Vacuum Cleaner.

It really solved my cleaning problem around my workstation.

It is now easy to clean my computer keyboards and even the small spaces in between my other computer accessories.

For me, using the CD-R King Mini Vacuum

is really convenient.

I’m really so thankful that I have this gadget.

It only cost P100 or about $2.

Yes, CD-R King Mini Vacuum is cheap.

It’s easy to use and also quite efficient.

It’s really great and I recommend it to everybody.

riot says :

is cdrking vacuum cleaner good?.. can it clean the cpu thoroughly?.. doesnt it break easily??

Justin Romile says :

Do not use the Vacuum for cleaning your CPU. The CD-R King sells an air duster, especially made for cleaning inside your CPU. It is more convenient and easy to use.

M says :

Hi Riot,

Cdrking Vacuum cleaner works well. I would suggest to use this one, rather than air duster. Air duster leaves mess. While the vacuum will just suck it up. I used it, and works well. You can use it on any part of your cpu. Since the price is just Php 100.00, you cant expect that it will last long. What you pay is what you get.

Galega says :

CD - R Vacuum Cleaner is market leader, when it comes to using it against electronics items. You can definitely use it. It will thoroughly clean all parts of CPU, you need to just ensure to take it to all parts where you find dust. It is durable, which also depends on the way you handle it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162111250580430/k2311a1121/11.21.07