For What It’s Worth (2004) Dave Chappelle  » Movies  »
  • I love the easy way that he fires off hilarious tidbits and can easily bring an audience to its knees (and to its feet at the end of the show)

• by CoilyJones22

I love Dave Chappelle. His sense of humor is insane.

I love the easy way that he fires off hilarious tidbits and can easily bring an audience to its knees (and to its feet at the end of the show).

The title “comedic genuis” fits him well.

For those of you who also love Chappelle and have endured the withdrawal from not having his show on Comedy Central anymore, I ask you this: Have you checked out his stand-up comedy DVDs?

I recently watched “For What It’s Worth”, a show that he performed in San ...

• Francisco back in 2004.

By the end of it my abs were sore and there were tears coming out of my eyes.

Dave tackles a wide range of subjects in a clear, dead-funny but honest way.

From his gentle musings on monkey-human love to his disasterous exprience

at Disney World and all the way to the simple joys of being a parent (involving a green macaroni necklace from his toddler son), Dave provides 58 minutes of pure entertainment.

In the end, I only wished the show were longer.

Currently, “For What It’s Worth” is available on DVD

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112111250340430/k2311a1121/11.21.07