Luffa Jojoba body/face scrub by Lavera  » Cosmetics  »
  • After a couple of weeks, I thought to myself that I could also use it on my underarm

• by etaine22

I am over 30 and have challenges with the smell of my underarm. My underarm sweat easily. I have tried many products, they have to a certain extent helped me through my teenage years and my early adulthood.

One day I went for a facial session, my aesthetician recommended me a facial scrub for my face. It was Luffa Jojoba body/face

scrub by Lavera. She tried it on my skin. The feeling of the scrub on my face is very refreshing. I loved it instantaneously. after the facial session, I deiced to buy it.

After a couple of weeks, I thought to myself that I could also use it on my underarm. The scrub is fine to the skin and yet does ...

• its job of scrubbing. I applied it on my underarm without any water. And wiped it with a wet cloth thereafter. I have been using it for close to a month now and my underarms don’t smell anymore at all. The result is amazing. My underarms don’t smell and don’t even sweat anymore at all. I don’t really know what
        the difference is between now and before except for the scrub I have started using on my underarms. I am totally satisfied ! Of course, I do use deoderant after the scrub to keep the underarms smell free throughout the whole day.

I use the scrub once in 2 - 3 days.

75ml of the tube costs less than Euros 10.00

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312111250250330/k2311a1121/11.21.07