Lite-business.com scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • After getting my 2 good returns I decided to invest for long time

• by ricky1512

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Now a day internet is very useful in every field. On net lots of people doing business, trading, selling, buying, learning, messaging, communicating.

I am also regulate net user. Before one years I received mail for online business opportunity and through this I came to know about HYIPS. HYIP means high yielding investment program.

Like other I too decided to make more money by investing less amount. So, through this site I join Hyip Lite-business by their website www.lite-business.com. Initially I invest only $10 and after term I received 115% back. So, then I invest $50 and again I received big return. During that they also use ...

• to reply me through their support program. After getting my 2 good returns I decided to invest for long time. So, I started reinvesting again and again, till my earning became about $1800. But on withdrawal request they started giving me only $1 per day. For some time they paid me $1, then
        stop paying me. Even they stopped replying me. I can able to open my site, but it is as it is, no change in my balance , no increase in amount, no interest

It’s a SCAM site, don’t invest in www.lite-business.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602011249771130/k2311a1120/11.20.07