Pantene ProV Hair Fall Control Shampoo

• by ricky1512

Pantene is a known name among hair shampoo. My family is using it since many time. Pantene has big range of product, but we are using Pantene Pro-V, Hair fall control shampoo.

Because of air and water pollution, poor eating habit,

deficiency of vitamins, protein, minerals, iron etc increases weakness in hair roots, breaking of hair and thus increases hair fall. Dandruff and other infection in scalp also causes hair fall.

I use it every day. I apply it on wet ...

• scalp and massage gently and then rinse hair. It use with conditioner, give better result. It decrease breaking of hair, makes hair root strengthen and thus gives strong, healthy and shinny hair. After regular use of Pentene Pro-V, hair fall control shampoo, my good looking hair gives us dashing personality. We are using Pentene Pro-V, not only for cosmetic purpose but also for therapeutic purpose.

It is available easily in attractive pack . It cost Rs 99 for 200ml pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011249761130/k2311a1120/11.20.07