Pears soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I prefer to use Pears soap for my body (bathing).Pears soap is the only glycerinated soap

• by ricky1512

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Soap is highly essential thing not only for cosmatic use but also for health purpose. It is available in different forms like bar, liquid, paper, powder etc. It is available for bathing or body purpose(toilet soap), industrial use, washing, cleaning and many more.

I

prefer to use Pears soap for my body (bathing).Pears soap is the only glycerinated soap. It is an ideal soap for the winter.It is very good for dry skin. Pear soap leaves the skin soft and smooth.My family has very dry ...

• skin like fish scale but after using pears we all have seen a drastic change in our skin texture.Pears soap is very mild and recommended by skin specialist for sensitive skin.Pears soap makes the skin young and healthy.

As Pears soap is suitable for

winter and more likely for my skin type. I always keep it with me when ever I go on tour. It is easily available. Its cost is about Rs 20 and more.

Pears soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312011249731130/k2311a1120/11.20.07