Verizon Internet Services
  • While I have stuck with them, due to the price, I have had a horrible experience thus far with them

• by bear10424

I chose to go with Verizon when I discovered that they could offer me DSL service without me having a landline telephone. And it was a reasonable price.

While I have stuck with them, due to the price, I have had a horrible experience thus far with them.

As soon as I set

up service I ordered the “free” modem they offered.

I get my order in the mail…without a modem.

I call them and they are going to send me a new modem, but first they have to charge me $50 for it, even though it was their mistake for not sending it.

...

• They assure me that it will be refunded shortly.

Several weeks later it was finally refunded and I got my modem.

Since then I have had multiple conversations with them, once having them hang up on me when I couldn’t find my “phone number” that didn’t actually exist (since it was DSL

without a phone line).

Each conversation lasts approximately 30 minutes and I am typically speaking with somebody in India or the Phillipines.

I wish I could go with somebody else.

But I haveused Charter and they are just as bad! We need more cable/DSL internet providers in the Wisconsin area!

john says :

i went with verizion internet in a rural area because they said they could provide dsl at a low price over a dial-up line. and they charged us 100 for the modem. then the internet security suite has messed up several times even after several virus scans i have at least 14 confirmed viruses. and thats not even the worst yet. as a reasult of bad security software my internet gets screwwd up. so i have a repairman come to my home and he shows up 2 hours late. THEN he decides to test the phone lines by calling his girlfriend. and he was here for the internet, not the phone?? then when he FINALLY hangs up he gets mad b cause he cant figure it out and destroys my personal property. and then he has the nerve to say an ethernet cable has went bad on our end. so we had a real professional not some joe blow out of the 400 lbs and up section of the welfare line. and the professional confirmed that tthe cable was good. we even checked the professionals credintals, all excellent. so oviously its a problem with verizion. PLEASE verizion wake up u need to see that your service is sinking fast. WE NEED BETTER SERVICE IN RURAL AREAS but ive recently decideed to dump verizion and go for time warner. anyone reading this who is considering to switch to verizion DONT IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER OF ANGER, FRUSTRATION, AND HATRED. never allow verizion to scam you out of your hard earned cash. if ur smart enough to not invest it in a scam like this you deserve every penny you make

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 211911249690930/k2311a1119/11.19.07