Chicken nugget Casserole  » Recipes  »
  • I found a recipe actually it was mailed to me
  • This little meal was delicious as it is a variation of chicken parmesean but my kids loved it as well because hey kids love chicken nuggets

• by Amanda Buckles

I found a recipe actually it was mailed to me. I was so excited to try this one is was chicken nugget casserole. All I had to do incase you want to try it was to place frozen chicken nuggets in a baking pan pour

spaghetti sauce over the top and sprinkle with parmesean and mozzerella and bake at 350 until the cheese melted and the nuggets were heated. This little meal was delicious as it is a variation of chicken parmesean but my kids loved it as well because ...

• hey kids love chicken nuggets. I wish that I would have written down who the author of this recipe was because I would give them big kudos on this one and I would have written this review on them. I will definatly cook this many
        more times in the future, and my kids can not wait to have this delicious little meal again. I have not tried anymore recipes on this site but I will now for sure and I will be doing a review on the whole site hear soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 491911249620930/k2311a1119/11.19.07