Motorola IC902  » Phones  »
  • I did not like this, and I found there is a bit of a lag when watching videos but I did like the ability to turn the phone and watch movies in landscape mode
  • As I said before, one thing I hate is the lag on this phone but I did experience pretty good voice quality, I used it as a Nextel phone but if you are a Sprint user you will suffer bad reception as so you should not upgrade

• by rich

This is the first highbrid phone which uses Nextel services as well as Sprint Services. They supposed IDEN with the Nextel walkie talkie service and uses Sprint CDMA voice services.

It also has the ability to use power vision and supports 3G which is the fastest mobile network currently available.

It has

a mico sd slot so that you can upgrade the amount of memory and store things like music and pictures.

The music quality was loud as was the speaker phone, the 1.

3 mp camera takes decent pictures that you will be happy to send to friends and family.

The phone itself is nice, it is a bit bulky but I did like the small design because it is different then most Motorola phones.

It also has a headphone jack which you can use for your headset when your talking or watching movies.

This phone has separate media players for songs you have uploaded and ...

• Motorola IC902
      those you have downloaded.

I did not like this, and I found there is a bit of a lag when watching videos but I did like the ability to turn the phone and watch movies in landscape mode.

As I said before, one thing I hate is the lag on this phone

but I did experience pretty good voice quality, I used it as a Nextel phone but if you are a Sprint user you will suffer bad reception as so you should not upgrade.

This is a decent phone with a nice camera for $250 and I liked the 3 hour talk time for Nextel phones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371911249550930/k2311a1119/11.19.07