Chuck and Larry  » Movies  »
  • I love Adam Sandler and this movie was very funny
  • I would not recommend this movie for children but it was really great for my friends and I and again we laughed throughout the whole movie

• by Amanda Buckles

I just got finished having a movie day with my girlfriends. I must say first off that I was not dissatisfied with any of the movies that we watched.

The first movie that we watched was I now pronouce you Chuck and

Larry.

I love Adam Sandler and this movie was very funny.

We all laughed throughout the whole movie.

I do have to say that it was one of those stupid funny movies and that it was built up more than it delivered.

...

• Overall though it was a very funny movie about a serious topic of interest.

The movie also has Dan Akroyd in it, and also a cameo by David Spade.

I really feel like towards the end the movie became serious as Adam

Sandlers character who is openly homophobic, learns the error of his ways.

I would not recommend this movie for children but it was really great for my friends and I and again we laughed throughout the whole movie.

I give this movie a thumbs up.

Chuck and Larry

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911249350830/k2311a1119/11.19.07