Shrek 3  » Movies  »
  • I had heard from several people that this was the best Shrek that the directors had come out with so far
  • I have to totally disagree with that statement
  • I was also impressed that the voices were still played by the same actors throughout all three movies
  • I prefer Shrek one and as with in big hit the sequels just are not ever as good

• by Amanda Buckles

The last movie for my girlfriends and I to watch on our movie day was Shrek 3. I had heard from several people that this was the best Shrek that the directors had come out with so far.

I

have to totally disagree with that statement.

The movie was cute, and it did have some very funny scenes.

I was also impressed that the voices were still played by the same actors throughout all three movies.

I will not say to much negative about the movie as it was a decent movie but it just did not really have anything that the other movies did not have.

I prefer Shrek one and as with in big hit the ...

• Shrek 3
      sequels just are not ever as good.

So in my opinion this was not the best Shrek probably the lest best Shrek, but it was still funny or amusing.

The other thing was that they make a big deal

out of the shrek babies but you do not see the babies until the very end so do not go into the movie thinking that it is going to be about the new babies because that is not the main plot.

Shrek 3
Tyrese Burrell Manning says :

Shrek Third

Shrek The Third is a great movie far better than 1 and 2. Shrek goes to find the new king as his step father King Harold has died. Watch and enjoy Shrek Donkey and Puss have a mystical adventure trying to find Author. Prince Charming tries to kill Shrek and has a lot of minions with him. Shrek 3 is a good and enjoyable film and i recommend this movie to children between 3 and 10 years of age. The thing that spoils Shrek 3/The Third is that Prince Charming is shown more times than he should be he is just an outcast and its a good thing he dies at the end and Author takes the thrown.

Galega says :

I watched this movie in 2009. I too had great expectation, but ended up with a disappointing feelings. I was expecting laugh riot, that was not to be. The film did contain some hilarious scenes, but far much less than its previous two versions (Shrek 1 and 2). As you say, this film is capable to make kids laugh not an adult.

I would still say that this film is worth watching at least once. I was disappointed because of the high expectation. It is not like that this is quite a bad film. There was some thematic content and overall entertainment is OK…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111911249330830/k2311a1119/11.19.07