Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Then about a year ago I decided to try on the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream
  • I love the tingling sensation after each application
  • I really love my little cream, and will continue to use it

• by mioumiou

Been a woman of a certain age, I learn a long time ago to take good care of my skin. For years I’ve been trying all kind of anti-wrinkle cream with different results, some good and some very disappointing.

Then about a year ago I decided to try on the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream. Neutrogena

made the claim that their cream repairs sun-damage skins, reduces my wrinkles and at the same time shed years off my face. I had to try it to see’

I didn’t have to wait to long to see some result. After a week of use I was delighted to see my fines lines and wrinkles begin ...

• to disappear. Even my little brown spot cause by the sun started to diminish. After a month I really saw the full benefit.

Wow! It really works! My face looks and feels clearer, softer and smoother. I love the tingling sensation after each application. You really feel the cream working on your skin. Plus the cream

is oil free which I really like, it’s easy to apply, it absorbs quickly with no residue. The only thing I can do without is the bland smell. It would be nice if Neutrogena would add a little bit of perfume to the cream.

I really love my little cream, and will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311911249170830/k2311a1119/11.19.07