Ultra Quiet Ceramic heater  » Housewares  »
Staples
  • I bought it from the local Staples store for $39.95 which was a really reasonable price
  • I would recommend this portable heater for small offices or rooms, like a den or sewing room

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I took a job with a small construction company recently. I work in a trailer site on the construction site and needless to say trailers do not always provide the amenities of a regular office.

My office is down right cold, no ands ifs or buts about it, the blessed room is cold.

I

purchased a portable heater by Holmes called the Ultra Quiet Ceramic Heater, this small heater sits beneath my desk, it has a digital readout for the temperature, it alternates from the fan blowing to maintain an even temperature within the room.

It is small and easy to maintain.

It came with the normal instructions,

• don’t use near watere, keep away from children etc.

It has an auto safety shut off control which I really like, the lettters are large and illuminated.

It has really made this small office comfortable and the price was right.

I bought it from the local Staples store for $39.

95 which was a really

reasonable price.

So far so good.

I would recommend this portable heater for small offices or rooms, like a den or sewing room.

Do not use around children or pets, it is light weight and may be turned over easily.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531811249000930/k2311a1118/11.18.07