Pampers Baby Diapers
  • Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers are the best

• by Tina

I have three children, three month old twin girls, and a fifteen month old daughter as well. I have went through so many different diapers, trying to figure out which ones are the softest most and leak proof.

Pampers Swaddlers and Cruisers are the best.

I was thinking of trying the cloth diapers but with three

girls they would just be to mush of a hassle and they would be too messy.

I tried all the cheap generic brands and they gave my daughters rashes and were very rough.

They were horrible, they leaked through really fast.

I tried Luv’s that are supposed to be leak proof, yeah right! Huggies just ...

• are not very soft or comfortable.

Pampers really do it.

They are very soft on my daughters’ bottoms, and they really are leak proof! They hug just right on all the areas that need to be covered while keeping them as dry as possible.

Pampers have never given any of my girls a rash from

being rough.

On my toddler Pampers Cruisers work the best because they also are soft, and they hug around her legs and butt just right.

She makes big messes and they handle them without leaking through.

I would choose Pampers over any other diaper out there.

They are worth the price.

You will get what you pay for.

Pampers Baby Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541611248390530/k2311a1116/11.16.07