2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser  » Cars  »
  • I did my research before I purchased it, there were good and bad reviews
  • One of my favorite things, is the gear shift

• by iluvmypug

WOW, that is what I have to say about this car! I just purchased a 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser and I LUV it! I did my research before I purchased it, there were good and bad reviews. I have to tell you, if you are even thinking about getting

one, you should! It is the funnest car that I have ever driven. It turns corners with ease. If you need to go on a highway, no worries, this baby can get up and go. It just hugs the road and drives smooth.

The inerior is equally as fun.

• When you want to make your windows go up and down, it is done in the center of the car. Very cool!

One of my favorite things, is the gear shift. It is long and sleek. Very easy to maneuver.

You have the option of folding down the back seat

or if you need a lot of room, you can easily take out the seat with a couple clicks. You can actually fit a 6ft ladder in there. Three adults can fit comfortably in the back seat.

If you go test drive a Chrysler Pt Cruiser, you will be owning it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91611248320530/k2311a1116/11.16.07