Ostocalcium B12 syrup  » Health  »
  • It is available in reasonable price of Rs 58.10 per 200ml of bottle

• by ricky1512

I use Ostocalcium B12 syrup for my family member since many years. I am using it for my daughter and son, as they are below 10 years and of growing age. They need appropriate amount of calcium for strong bone and its

growth. For my wife, during pregnancy and now to prevent from calcium deficiency and for my mother to fulfill calcium supplements.

I found noticeable result after using it. It is well tolerated and hardly saw ...

• any adverse effect to my children and any of my family members. Only one thing should be keep in mind, is to prevent ourself from excessive use of calcium causing hypercalciumia. It is mainly used for therapeutic purpose, taken after meal twice a day. I also
        recommended it to many of my friends.

Ostocalcium B12 syrup is having tasty flavour. Its main contents are calium, vitamin D and vitamin B12. It is available in reasonable price of Rs 58.10 per 200ml of bottle.

swetha says :

hi,i want to know,whether this ostocalcium b12 syrup will helps to increase height at the age of 25 ah?

Jules Li says :

Swetha, growing age tends to end for most people between 20-24. If you’ve exceeded this age, it’s not likely to do much to help with height.

Galega says :

No. It won’t help you in increasing height.

Height depends on two primary things, among others - HGH hormone and genetic factors. Ostocalcium B12 isn’t going to help in any of the two. Though, it may help you to get balance body.

Prachi nare says :

Can I give Ostocalcium syrup to my 4 month old son? When can I expect his milk teeth? when it is recommended to start this supplement? Any side effects?

Galega says :

It can be given to a 4 month old baby, but only after consulting a pediatrician. As a rule, you should always consult a doctor before giving any supplement to your baby till the age of 6 months. It may not have any effect - positive or negative - on teething of your baby.

Sanjana says :

I am 15 years old ….and not very tall . Will this syrup be helpful to me if I consume it ?

Galega says :

Ostocalcium B12 syrup contains Calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin B12. It is definitely needed to have optimum amount of these three for being a balanced body, including taller. But, it is not the only case. HGH hormone and genetic factor play key role in the height.

You can take it, but don’t expect this syrup to make you taller.

Sanjana says :

Carol says :

Hi,
    My son is 5 yrs 10 months old..2 months back he was prescribed with Ostocalcium B12 syrup to have 1 tsp twice daily for 2 months…Calcium being necessary for growing age, is it ok to continue giving him the dose or should I stop giving him the syrup…Does it have any side effects later on? Please suggest…

Galega says :

The quantities of all three ingredients - Calcium, Vitamin D and B12 - are kept under limit in this syrup. It should not create any problem in taking it for extended duration of time. You can continue. Consult pediatrician, if your son is taking any other supplements.

Carol says :

thank you very much for clearing my doubts…

arifa says :

Sir,my doctor prescribed me ostocalcium for my newborn baby…she is 8days old today… Dr.said me to give 2.5ml daily twice a day ….so is it right to give.?

Galega says :

Yes, you can give it to your new born baby. The dose by your doctor is also good. You should follow the prescription of your pediatrician.

monika says :

Hello sir my son is 4 moths old when he was 15 day old he suffered from namoniya. He geted fine and after 1 month he make a khar 2 sound than doctor suggest Ostocalcium syrup for him ….

Galega says :

This is just a supplement that doctor has prescribed to your son. It isn’t going to keep him away from any future pneumonia attack.

I would strongly suggest you to get him vaccinated with PCV. It will ensure that he will be away from the most deadly type of pneumonia. He is already 4 months old and hence if you have not get him vaccinated, immediately consult a pediatrician for suggestions.

Kevin says :

Hi Sir,

My baby is 9 days old weighing 2.465kgs.
    Has current Bilirubin level at 9.3. It was 17.1 around 4days back after which my baby had to undergo photo therapy. After 48hrs of Photo therapy jaundice level reduced to 7.1.

Today it showed 9.3.

my family doctor has suggested few syrups to get rid of the illness and gain balanced weight.
    They are
    Himalayas Liv 52
    Ostocalcium B12

Would you kindly advice on this?

Sincerely,
    Kevin

Galega says :

Himalaya Liv 52 drops can be given to infant without any problem. It should make her liver stronger and better. It should help your baby to fight any more jaundice attack.

Ostocalcium B12 is a supplement which should help your baby to have balanced weight. Please follow the instructions of your doctor.

Niti Dewangan says :

Doctor pl suggest for my daughter. ..she is 7yrs old..she has been facing continously cold cough nd tonsils with nasal congestion. Doctor has given Ostocalcium B12.Doctor is in doubt of nasal polyps due to inflammation….

Galega says :

There is no problem in giving Ostocalcium to your daughter. However, you should follow up the treatment regarding her cold cough issues.

pankaj says :

Sir,
    Our child is 16 days old. Padeatric doctor has suggested to take daily two doses of ostocalcium syrup 2.5 ml each time but when dose is given we observed that the baby is making his hands and legs straight like tightening. We tried giving it with mother’s milk which it consumed with no unusual reaction. When asked to our padeatric she initially suggested not to give but when we told about it accepting with mother’s milk then she told to continue. We are confused. Kindly suggest what to do….

Galega says :

As per your doctor understanding, she just doesn’t like the taste. You can consider giving other supplement, or continue giving it mixing with breast milk. There isn’t any issue here.

Sree Charan says :

Sir, does ostocalcium syrup help in increasing the height of teenager who is 15 years??

TheOpinionDealer says :

No not really, your height based on mostly the genetics you inherit from your parents, but you can turbo it up a little by enough amount of sleep (at least 8 hrs/night), enough nutrients, vitamins, hydration, and an active sport life. An average person grows till the age of 23. How tall are your parents and how tall are you?

Galega says :

Taking Ostocalcium B12 can help your baby to have balanced body. It can help in gaining strong bones apart from healing Vitamin D deficiency, if he has. You can definitely give this supplement. However, there is no guarantee that it will help him to gain height.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341511248261030/k2311a1115/11.15.07